Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Change can happen, and God does hear you.

I was once a man of terrible lust. I hated it so much, and I prayed to God to help me get rid of it. Day after day nothing happened. It lasted so long, but I continued to pray out of hope that he would hear me and save me from myself. Finally, he answered me months ago. It wasn't until about a week ago did I realize all this, but my lust has been changed to true love. I thought I knew what true love was always falling for girls but later losing interest in them. Not for there person, but because of their body. What a sick monster I was. He saved me from it by giving me her. Just like the movies when little kids ask their dads, "Daddy, what is love?" He didn't know how to explain it, but he'd tell him, "You'll know it when you find it." ...I found it. God heard me and picked me up, but I was still weak and I've fallen again. Not into lust, but depression. At least this time around I have more faith and I must keep my hope alive. Faith, Hope, and Love. I am full of those three things.

No comments:

Post a Comment