Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Night

Why is it at night I seem to chance inside. It's like after the sun sets and I'm getting ready to go to bed my mind begins to race and emotions begin to flow. I don't show as much emotion as I wish I would, but inside it's different. I wish I could show people how I really think and feel sometimes, but it's tough for some reason I haven't truly discovered. Perhaps I'm afraid; self-concious of what others will think. I don't know. But the night. There's something about it that changes me, like a werewolf on the night of a full moon, but instead of once or twice a month, it seems to be every night. It's not bad or anything, it's just something that I've always experienced, and who knows, maybe this is normal for everyone.

Night, night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment