So, it's been awhile since I posted on here. Been doing some thinking and trying to spend more time with my friends while I still have it. I really need to get on with the KU application. I might call them because I think I actually applied there in April or March, so I'll check to see if I'm on the record or something. That way I won't have to pay the $30 fee again.
But recently I've been doing a lot of thinking about government stuff. Not like the war and economy stuff. No, just deeper thinking.
I've also been think about that person I talked about in my reflection post. The one I said I love. I just don't know what to do. I think I might be getting better, but at the same time I think I might also be getting worse. I'm so confused and lost as to what to do.
And finally, I've been thinking about the letter of the alphabet I despise the most.
Well, okay, that isn't all the stuff I think about. lol There is much more.
Hm, yep, I guess that about covers it... Later
No comments:
Post a Comment