Sunday, October 9, 2011

Meh

I was kind of depressed and pissed off today, but I feel a little better now. It's just that I feel a lot of love but not a lot of trust sometimes. I try to be a man of my word and make people trust me, but it just feels like I'm not trusted much. I don't break secrets or anything, it's not my place to tell others what they don't want others to know. It's up to them to tell who they want. But, I don't know I can't read minds.

I need a hug. :(

I've been listening to Within Temptation for a while. I really like the vocals! :)

Oh, and Danielle if you happen to read this, can we talk sometime?

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Want me to call you? Or is this more of an in person thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. More of an in person thing. I'll call or text you sometime. Okay? :)

    ReplyDelete