Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Twisted World of Avarice

Been doing some thinking. Some about money, and how this world is so wrapped around it. Avarice and greed; Mammon is too powerful of a demon for us.

My thoughts are clearly stated as this. Money can go f*ck itself. I don't care about it. Too many people make money their life. Without it they feel like they have absolutely nothing, but they are wrong. Money is not life, it is just a sad part of our life. Like what Jesus said, "Return to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and return to God what belongs God." God does not want to associate himself with money. It is something we created and have to live with now. In fact, people are starving to death and dieing of dehydration, people rob and are robbed, and people even take their own lives all for a worthless pile of paper and metal. I don't like it and I don't like how I even have to rely on it. I'm not broke or in debt or poor or anything, better off than others I'd probably say, but just the thought of money is foolish.

No comments:

Post a Comment