Saturday, August 27, 2011
An Itch That Requires Scratching
You're probably reading the title and wondering, "Is he serious? Is he really going to write about an itch he has?" No need to worry, because the itch I'm referring to is writing and the scratching is me giving it another shot. Yes, I'm starting to feel the urge to write again. Like all my hobbies, I never really stick with them that long but they always return. It hit me yesterday. I was outside mowing and it was an almost perfect setup from one of my stories. After I realized this, I started to think of ideas to use for my incomplete story. That is usually the main reason I stop writing, because I run out of ideas and questions arise that need to be answered first before I proceed. I have many other ideas for other stories I want to write someday, but I need to stay focused on one at a time. So, I think I'll do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment