I just don't know. I'll tell you what. I feel like I have an angel and a demon on my shoulders right now, but they both look the same and I can't tell them apart. They are both telling me something different. One says to talk about it while the other says not too. I don't know which one to listen too. It's just I don't want the consequences to hurt anyone.
I just saw this :( It makes me sad, friend. Who's breaking your heart? I'll beat them up!!!
ReplyDeleteMeh, it's not them. It's just me. I'm being stupid is all.
ReplyDeleteYou are not stupid!!!! I can see we need to have a talk mister!
ReplyDeleteI just don't know. I'll tell you what. I feel like I have an angel and a demon on my shoulders right now, but they both look the same and I can't tell them apart. They are both telling me something different. One says to talk about it while the other says not too. I don't know which one to listen too. It's just I don't want the consequences to hurt anyone.
ReplyDelete