Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Desire More In My Life

Starting to apply at KU. I've never actually applied to go to school, so I have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm trying to figure this out, on top of what I'm already going through. It's so difficult to stay focused. When I applied to Hutch I didn't really do anything. My parents and everyone pretty much did it for me. But I'll be able to get up there. I just have a feeling it will require me calling them a bunch. I feel really desperate to get up there. Why? Because I feel worthless and I'm really bored. I feel like I should be doing more with my life right now other than sitting in front of my computer screen all day. I need to get out more. I need to start my life. I need to be like a caterpiller and eat more leaves so when my time comes, I'll bloom into a beautiful butterfly someday. :) But I'm not eating any leaves right now. Just hiding underground.

I think I'll go for a walk even thought it's in the triple digit temps right now. I've been taking walks a lot more recently to clear my mind. It kind of helps.

Peace out, yo.

Oh, and a special happy birthday to a certain friend. :) You know who you are.

3 comments:

  1. silly its not my birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, you're a poopface.
    Brandon, I'll be praying for you :) Thank you so much for blogging me happy birthday! Even though I'll miss you when you go to KU, I think that it is a great idea for you to go there. You'll enjoy it, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Not yet, Jordan. You eager beaver. :P

    I'll miss you too, Danielle. I'll try and make as many visits home as possible so it will feel like I've never left, but I don't know how possible that will be. I'll only have to try.

    ReplyDelete